Cos Cob School will host it's 2nd annual FunRun fundraiser!
Our school is hosting a multi-day, fitness-based fundraiser where students (and families) will help raise funds while also learning important character lessons. This two week program kicks off with a Pep Rally on October 1st with a Western theme (cowboys/cowgirls). Families will then gather pledges for every lap your student runs (30-35 laps) at the FunRun which will happen on October 11th. The FunRun is designed so that all students are able to participate and….have some FUN!
Check out this video for a brief overview of #Boosterthon https://vimeo.com/254873625
PLEDGING is now OPEN! Help us reach our fundraising goal: $20,000
- Register your student(s) on FUNRUN.COM
- Reach out to sponsors by sharing your pledge link.
- All pledges and payments are made online.*
- Cheer on your student at the FUNRUN Event on 10/11. Gr K-2 will run 9:15-10:15 and Gr 3-5 will run 10:30-11:30
Online Run & Done Collections
- EASY for everyone! Sponsors pledge and pay online, saving our volunteers 50+ hours and helping our school collect more pledges faster.
- Sponsors can either make a pledge per lap or a flat donation. If they make a pledge per lap, their credit card is charged after the event.
Thank you for your support of our school!
*Cash and check payments are still accepted. Must be turned in according to school policy. Your student will still get credit for the pledge or donation.